FIRST! Moisturizing before applying make up is vital for a fresh long lasting look.
- Dab concealer in areas that need it, follow with foundation. Take your time applying foundation using small amounts and blending it in well. For a natural look one application is enough, to get more coverage apply a second layer. Apply a layer for foundation to the eyes to make eye shadow last longer and create an even base.
- Set your foundation with a dusting of OG translucent powder in Matt.
- Using Matt cream eye shadow from the Smokey palette apply to the lid right upto eye brow.
- Apply Silver Ice highlight shimmer to the inner corners of the eye, blending well. Follow this with an application of Silver highlighter from the Smokey eye shadow palette.
- Apply Grey shadow from Smokey palette in the crease of the eye and blend well.
- Using Black liquid eye liner, line the eyes creating the dramatic eyes. Follow with mascara.
- Apply Peach blusher , blending well.
- Create sexy red lips with Red Lipstick followed by Ultra Glossy lip gloss in Crystal Sparkle.
- Finish with a dab of Shimmer powder on the décolleté , cheek bones, shoulders & legs.