Here are some tips to Reviving Your Relationship!
Do you and your sweetheart carve out quality alone-time together every week? Do you both take responsibility for it, or does the task fall to one or the other of you? Do you allow "real" interruptions to get in the way and spoil your planned time together?
Here are a few simple suggestions to prioritize your partner:
1. Meet once a week to look at your schedules and set aside time for each other.
2. At least once a week, plan a date night. Once a month, plan a date day (that's right, a whole day from morning to evening). Once each quarter, plan a weekend get-away. Once each year, plan a week away together.
3. Mark your planned time in your calendar, just like a dentist appointment or an appointment with a client. Write it in ink! Mark yourself out for a block of time.
4. Take turns planning your dates each week.
5. Do the grocery shopping and buy a bouquet of flowers for your partner.
6.Write a love note and leave it for your partner to find.
7. Take a break from watching TV and doing laundry or other chores. Go to bed early and share massages, talk, or cuddle.
8. Turn off the TV, turn on the stereo and have a talk.
9. Kiss your mate Good Morning and Good Night every day. Just say, "I love you."
Go guys! Take it!
Got it @ yahoo news